inLine News

Sunday 17 October 2010

The Fall photo shooting of UKk!! 2010 making of - Vintage (Part two)

| |







So, these are the part two Fall photo shooting making of part 2. Like them, huh?
Developing a business, a project is really not easy as what I thought. Feel so frustrated and disappointed now. I love UKk!! so much, damn much. How could I get more and more chance to let people share the same interest with us and be appreciated by what our team did? How come I did a lot, but not much response? I started UKk!! with nothing, only with passion for fashion and art, love from teams and encouragement from myself, but with not enough money, not enough knowledgement, not enough experience, not enough networking.
I believe, I do believe miracles will happen.
But when?
Could you tell me?
Could you tell me when the website will be stable?
Could yu tell me when we could sell like other online shop?
Could you tell me when someone show their appreciation and be our fans?
Could you tell me when I could finish what I wanna do?
From May, I have grown up with UKk!!, have experienced the frustration, the anger moment, the excitement, also the happy time.
And I will go on, never give up.
I love you, UKk!!
From Vi.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

great making of photos :d
thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! i'm happy you liked my blog! remember you can keep in touch with my blog via blogger, bloglovin or facebook!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment